Sunday, May 11, 2008

I LOLd.

The other night we watched Last Crusade. I think I actually like Temple of Doom a little better! Last Crusade was always my favorite back in the day so this surprised me. I think I basically would rank them in order, Raiders-Temple-Last Crusade.

I REALLY hope the new one is good, but frankly after the whole Star Wars debacle I'm not getting too excited about it.

Well, my boss wasn't too pleased about my being gone over Memorial Day weekend, but it is what it is. I did tell him I could keep my cell handy to answer any burning disastrous questions, so I may have to take a few calls, but I definitely will be a free man.

Aeryk, did you end up getting a table for the flea market? If you did I wouldn't mind going in with you and unloading some of my old stuff as well.