Tuesday, April 29, 2008

| War never changes...

God man, that's a sad picture. It looks SMEARED. Eww...

Speaking of the western front, I got GTA4 in the mail this afternoon so I've been playing it for awhile. Pretty good shit. Kinda wished I hadn't played Bully recently, because it seems to be a very similar game style.

Yeah, the game comes with 1 month free of Gold, so you guys have no excuse (other than girlfriends, wives, kids, jobs, :( ) to not play with me online games. I played a few multiplayer games with dudes from Something Awful - that shit was hectic. Kinda fun, kinda too chaotic. I think everyone's so new to the game, it's all this "RAAAR!!" over the voice chat, so pretty rough. BUt the game modes are fun and it was pretty lag free. Seems like it's got LOTS of potential.

Single player is pretty neat. Looks like it's going to be a good story. But so far, really just seems like Bully with really good graphics (at least first few missions.) With all the ravingly good reviews, I hope something in it really clicks with me.