Saturday, February 23, 2008

| Sokay, salright

Yeah, I don't mind the lack of BB and SH. SH has sort of run it's course for me. I mean if there was a new edition that included all sorts of new minis and rules, I would probably pick it up, but as it stands I think I have all I need to enjoy the game. Plus, it allows me hope that GW will perhaps tease for a few more years another release of SH....

As far as BB, I have no one to play with, no one to ever play with, so what does it matter? :)

Although, there is an xbox version of BB scheduled to come out in the not TOO distant future.... makes me think that there might be a SH version to follow, so GW wants to hold on to those properties just in case there is some interest generated.

Can't wait to see what new games FF comes up with that exist in the GW universes. In a manner of speaking, it is a dream come true. All the teenage joy of the GW universes but given a proper boardgame treatment that GW never did. Not to mention the back catalog of games they could reprint, which they already started to do with Britannia, Fury of Dracula, etc.

Good stuff.