Friday, January 25, 2008

| Hmmm, let's see here:

- SO, I hocked my Les Paul and half-stack for a straight swap for a mighty fine electronic drum kit. I should get it on monday or tuesday, and I am fired up! I still have some credit left over and need to get a seat, or THRONE as it is called apparently, and a kick pedal... I am leaning towards one of their fine used double-kick pedals, cause come on, if I am gonna do this, I might as well do it right! For my next lesson I am supposed to learn to the best of my abilities 21st Century Digital Boy, Just Like Heaven, and Watching the Detectives....

- I will miss the warm orange glow of the Blue Voodoo tubes, but I just don't see loud guitar playing in my future. Quiet drums in the garage however.....

- Denis?

- I am going to a massive Flames of War mini's game this saturday at the BGG guy's house. There will be some six odd WWII mini gamers there, maybe there will be 1) some guys who also want to play ASL, or 2) someone younger than 50. Will keep you posted.

- The free xbla game this week, Undertow, is a piece of doo-doo. Not fun at all. No Fun At All.

- Nice pics Enron! I peeked at your xmas photos this year and was hit with a nice sense of nostalgia. Much the same way as you probably fondly remember some of your formative high school years spent at my house, some of those same years were spent at your house and seeing your dads style just takes me back! Sparse, museum-like, artsy, architectural, unique, totally clean and separate, yet whole. Weird. Anyway, I was nostalgic for the bullet hole car door, the glass tables, and some Epic when I saw those pics.

- ASL is so good.

- Nothing much else to say, I guess.