Friday, October 26, 2007

| Good Laffs

I had seen the first strip before, but it still cracks me up. The second one is pretty damn funny too. I half expected the strip to include "Skull-Fucker" in there when I saw the word Skull.

And so I am LA bound this weekend. Visit ye old family. YeeHaa.

jr0n: I feel for you man. While cooking/chopping chilies, I have on several occasions made the awful mistake of rubbing chili oils into my eye balls. Not fun. The Chili (cayenne coated) chocolates I have had are pretty good. Aimey also made some cayenne choclate cookies that were pretty damn good. I recently tried a few chocolate oddities at a cool shop in Noe Valley that had, among over flavors (natural extract flavorings not artificial BS), Cardamom, lavender and Bacon. The bacon was truly odd. Savory while slightly sweet, yet it grew on me as the taste lingered i my real purty mowth. Bizarro.

D>M>

"I did do the nasty in the pasty" -Philip J. Fry
"Verily" -Nibbler