Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yeah, you can count me in Lil' Skittle. That's a new nickname I just invented. Don't know who to use it on, so for now Eric is known as Lil' Skittle. Cuz u got all them fruit flavors! Don't read into it guys, inside joke... literally INSIDE (like in the bum.) Yeah, obviously I'm working very hard at work right now.

I'm off tomorrow so if we can get some daytime gaming in, give me a ring. After dark put a fork in me, cuz I'm done! Meaning, I'll be playing WoW or working out at the gym wishing I was playing WoW. Meaning meaning, I'll be PLAYING WoW, wishing I was at the gym, while lifting jelly donuts to my face in a curling motion simulating working out, dually satisfying my workout craving and jelly donut bukkake fetish. Wearing a diaper. Strung Out will be playing in the background the entire time.