Thursday, February 15, 2007

BGGWTF?

So I got this in my geekmail today:

Subject: dungeons and dragons board games
From: godexodius
----------------------------------------------
i would want to know if you had a vintage or any kind of dungeons and dragons board games for me to buy with a moeny order and please put the whole total of shipping and everything beside of it. i have been really trying to look for one. i hope you do! and please tell me where to ship the mnoeny order like your address.then ill tell you mine in my next message.
thanks man!!

It's like an African email scam, but for board games? The guy is a "new user" on BGG, and is supposedly from Kentucky, but that 'english' has much to be desired. So, whatever, thought it was blog worthy.

Also, anyone heard anything about Vanguard? It's a new MMORPGOMGWTF from SOE. Dunno, might be interesting as a distraction from WoW.