Thursday, November 23, 2006

William S. Burroughs, Rise From Your Grave

Nice po-eem Rude! How is the new job going btw? I was thinking that from now on you should be called Officer Steve, what do you think? And you should totally pick up a Wii. A lot of people at the office have them (tons of gamers) and they're all really excited about it. The new Zelda and lots of the upcoming games look really sweet. Plus the ability to download and play N64 classics I missed the boat on (Mario 64, Ocarina of Time) sounds good. I think I'll pick one up after Xmas, although an Xbox 360 is starting to look pretty good too.

Glad you liked the Savage Worlds game Aeryk. I enjoyed running it too although I felt a bit stiff. It's a great system. There is quite a bit of depth to the combat that we never got to or needed because of that fact that you guys were new, and also that you steamrolled most opposition. I keep forgetting that you really need some Wild Card opponents in the fights. Extras go down like nothin' in that game.

Happy Turkey Day everyone! Unless you like Tofurkey. In which case of course Happy To'oh-faggot Day!