Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ya, so Veronica Mars is like one of the best shows ever. Only 3 epidodes into the 3rd season and already there's been a reference to the use of "frack" in BSG and a guitar hero reference. Best fuckin show ever.

Tonight's the first chance to catch me on the telly! I'll be on tonights "Shark" at 10pm on CBS. There's going to be a scene at a football practice, and you'll see me wearing a black shirt and black shorts in the background, while all the other dudes are wearing red. If you see the preview for tonights episode (on the CBS site or on tv) you can see me for like 1 sec maybe - the screen says "America's Football Hero" and shows the practice and we waddling around in the middle of the screen. Fuck ya. I might also be on tonights ER but since that's on at the same time, I'd say watch the Shark on instead - I'll d/l the ER tomorrow and see if it was the one I'm on.

Yesterday I spent almost 13 hours working on NCIS as a conventioneer at a "Forensic Science Expo" and that's gonna be on in about a month. I should totally be visible because I was used to block out a midget that the main chick of the scene was coming to see. After she passes me and turns around, I walk away thus revealing the midget. Long day but pretty cool. Tonight is an epic night-shoot for the show Ghost Whisperer on the backlot of Universal Studios. Should be rockin. I'll be an "on-looker" at a burning building. Wish me luck!