Sunday, July 16, 2006

How Can I Serve Jon On His Vacation

Epic might be asking a bit too much, it is a large chunk of time to set aside, as well as messy, and would require me to read all the rules and organize the armies, etc. So, I'm probably gonna have to go with a big no on that one, until Wylie is a bit older anyway.

As far as gaming is concerned though, I am in! I have all sorts of great games I have been picking up here and there to play, so that will be fun!

And Ryan, (Joel), and I have been bodysurfing almost every morning around 6:45 - 7:00am and it has been awesome! Some of the best bodysurfing days of my life have happened the past couple of sessions. I likened the waves to eating pizza for three square meals a day for a month. Every wave was awesome. AWESOME! Let's go bodysurfing!