Saturday, January 07, 2006

Whassup my Naga's?

- Ryan think's it is hilarious when I play Heather at World of Warcraft and we have to place Nagas on the board. Cause we (mostly he) had a friend at UCI that liked to talk gangster and call everyone "nigga", but then really took liberties with it, and it began to sound like "noggo", which is a little like Naga. Ryan is a racist.

- Kommandant Hesselvondorffburger appreciates the generosity shown him over the holidays by his soon to be Cryxian Overlords!

- I play Sudoku now. Do you Sudoku, too?

- I don't really play much GBA stuff anymore, but the ROM card I has was the shit. I put SO many nintendo games on it, and it would hold 3 other reasonably sized ROM's at the same time. I think currently I have NES, Bookworm, and Tactics: Ogre and Onimusha. I have the 256 card, larger cards would obviously put mine to shame, but even mine is awesome. Do it!

- I declare that my son's name shall be Wylie. We are still fiddling about with the middle name, but we think it will be Thompson. Wylie Thompson Hess. Wylie, is my grandfathers name, and my mother and great grandfather's middle names. Thompson, is my mother's maiden surname, which is an Americanization of Torssen, given to the family when they got here from Scanidinavia. Identity thieves disregard that last paragraph.

- Wylie Thompson Hess. My son. Cool. Weird.

- I think that not one of the miniatures I needed to have painted by the SF trip, will be finished. I have lost my mojo for painting Warmachine stuff, I need a shot in the ass to get re-excited and re-motivated!

- WoW has me by the balls.