Monday, August 08, 2005

Nice! Picked up some pikemen, eh? I looked them up in the book, they look pretty sick! Terrain will definitely make a big difference. Without it the ranged guys are pretty tough, especially that Khador behemoth. Ah, that "smoking boots" incident still makes me laugh.

Enron, Johnny and I got in some good minis action ourselves -- we broke out Necromunda and had ourselves a good ol' Rumble in Dome Bronx. Johnny's Goliaths started strong, but my Orlocks came back and took all of his guys out of the fight but one. With his team decimated, and my whole team walking wounded, it was just a matter of who failed the Bottle check first. Ultimately my guys chose to exercise discretion in the face of the seemingly invincible, lone missile launcher-toting Goliath. It was a close game though. Good times! And me and Johnny's old teams were still in the box.

We didn't have time for Warmachine, but I hope we can break it out next weekend. I put in a little time with the minis today and got everything assembled. Just have to base a couple guys and glue on one sword and everything's ready! I'll probably prime them this weekend, and hopefully start painting the next.

Yay, metal men!