Thursday, August 04, 2005

E-to-dah-Hizzle:

You are correct, sir. I'm down for at least one night, maybe two. Just to clarify, when are things getting started, and when are they ending? We kicking it off on Friday night and going through Sunday afternoon, or.. ? Should I bring the SUV to the camp site to sleep in? Or, should I show up at your place a little early so I can help you guys set up (you want me to prepare some food before hand or cook at the camp-site, maybe?) ... do we want to go in a single car, or take both for more toting of items to the destination? Is parking space more of a premium/issue, or ability to bring stuff with? I'm down with whatever, and totally able/available to help out.. just let me know what works best for you guys and for the situation in general. I should be down in San Diego by about Wednesday night at the latest, and available by Friday-ish for Texas-chainsaw partiness and excessive re-playing of that Descendants track you crazy guys love so much.