Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A Fucking Grab Bag of Shit?!?

Cocksucker. I have heard this word more times in the past few days than in all my previous days combined. For you see, I have witnessed the first season of Deadwood, and my, oh my, how the vulgarities doth fly in that crazy, kooky, Deadwood. Without even looking, I'm sure there is a cocksucker count somewhere on the internet and it has to be high. Cocksucking high, you motherfucking fuck-cunts. See, I feel dirty saying it, and yet it rolls off the cocksucking tongue like so many fucking fucker fucks after watching the first season. Am I a worse person for it? Probably the fuck not, because at times the show becomes nearly unwatchable due to the fucking cocksuckers, so I am actually more aware of how swearing can fucking effect language and how cocksucking annoying it can be when used with too much goddamn fucking regularity.

Good show though.

Season II of Chappelle's Show is hilarious! The True Hollywood Story with Rick James and Prince were so funny. So funny.

Oh yeah, I'm reading Advanced Squad Leader. And I want to play it. So, take that, bitches. And for Ryan's enjoyment, ASL is the single most verbose and difficult to learn wargame system out there, and it was actually dead when Avalon Hill was bought by Hasbro, until it was licensed out to Multi-Man Publishing to reprint it. MMP is headed by none other than All-Star pitcher, Curt Schilling! Apparently his is a HUGE fan and supporter of the game!

SIDENOTE to Jon: Man, pretending that the England English slang word for "head" would be "Dan" makes me laugh out loud to this day. "Oy! He kicked me in me dan!"