Friday, May 13, 2005

Mustard

Three Cheers to Jon with the Temp action jackson. I know what you mean about the explaining off long gaps of employment. When I had been out of work for eight months I would say something like... "Uhhhh... I was in suspended animation. I was programming a surprise during that sleep. Chef surprise. Im the Best. F You then."

David is so hard up to go to the Con he is considering driving up himself if Rudy isnt going up. Props to David for trying to make BooblaKhan. It depends on whether or not he can afford to get a new clutch before the drive. His current clutch is not good enough for the drive. He was super interested to play WFRP.

You know Jon, I used to HATE getting dressed up. I just was not into anything other than comfortable beach clothes. In fact, I didnt wear pants a single day in High School. Now I actually like being dressed like I care. Perhaps even stylish.

Bortz F. Bortz