Saturday, May 21, 2005

How's It Taste, Motherfucker?!?



- Dave Chappelle. Funny, funny, insane, insanely rich, man.

- Re-re-re-watching Band of Brothers. So good.

- Blood Bowl. Awesome.

- WFRP. Cool, but the adventure that I was going to run, Denis read already, and Jon has already read the one from the book, so I will have to drum up something. Oh woe is me.

- Vallejo Paints are the greatest paints ever made. I wish Denis had emphasized this earlier, because I am totally converted. They'rre Grrreat!

- Making a Flames of War German army for me to play against myself with and have plans to make a great new wargaming table to play myself on as well. Ah, how I long for high school again so that I could get some consistent miniatures gaming in!

- Kubla is coming! Getting fired up! Can't wait to play Axis and Allies: D-Day, Banjo-Man Combat Fuck, Blood Bowl, some other WWII crap, some CoC card games, some Memoir '44, and some other lame stuff too! Still contemplating a wednesday night drive or a thursday drive.

- The new Alkaline Trio is good, eh Rudy? I like it.

That is all for now.