Tuesday, January 11, 2005

YeeHaw

Wow that is pretty cool Art. I know you were mulling it over but I didnt think you were going to pull the trigger. I hope all is well and wish you luck. Are you going to try UNLV again? Bidniz I presume? I'd put my two cents in own owning and renting or selling, but I am probably not a good source for that, being that I have limited knowledge. So Ill stop there.

The new mac stuff is pretty cool. I mean the mini Mac is cool, but why did they put a G4 in it? Stupid. I guess Heat was an issue. I think it may be a good tool for getting more iPod owner that have looked at the macs and been turned off by the price. New computer buyers are pretty price sensitive. Plus it is uber small. The flash memory based iPod shuffle? I was hoping that Apple would put something along the lines of the iPod mini, with a screen and the same UI, but with flash memory instead of a HDD. I think they are stepping into a market that has a lot more competition and maturity and they dont have as strong of an advantage over the other flash mp3 players like they did when they first put out the iPod.

I will be in LA from the 15th through the 24th so maybe some of the LA Actionteamers and I can hook up for whatever.

D>M>