Monday, January 31, 2005

Myke: congraturation! You have certainly earned your day-long pee (I guess you must've gone a long time without a break?). It'll be nice to have you back in the same nation-state. Let me know when you're in town and I'll fly down for some Crossbows and Catapults.

I've been up since more-or-less 3:45 AM due to insomnia. Hello! On the plus side this has allowed me to do some nefarious plotting for the Action Team Action Weekend (hope you guys are still coming up!). First of all, you guys are free to stay at my place. There's a big floor in the living room, and there are carpets you can lie on providing minimal protection from the hardwood floors, but I don't have much in the way of bedding so you guys will want to bring your own shite for that. I think that while you are up here we should live by one simple rule. At any given time we have to be doing at least one of the following things:

1. Gaming.
2. Travelling somewhere to do gaming.
3. Drinking.

This rule applies morning, noon, and night. I call this the Law of Oranjeboom.