Monday, December 13, 2004

Yesterday the ladyfriend and I drove down Highway 1 to Santa Cruz. This is a beautiful drive down a coastal road with magnificent trees, stunning coastline, and attractive and varied geographical features. The entire time I kept thinking: "this zone is great!" and how great it would be to get out of the car and run around on all the hills, presumably looking for ore to mine.

Pretty pathetic! Unfortunately for me, she is going to stay at her uncle's for the next couple nights, giving me unfettered access to Azeroth.

Aeryk: Thanks for the precious gift of leather! The gems were very handy as well. I ran out of screws so I couldn't build your gun this morning (in the few furtive moments I had while my girlfriend was in the shower), but I'll get to it tonight. (Screws are easy-peasy to make, I just need to mine some copper first.)

All youse guys: unless you need the cash (and I'd understand!), mail me any malachite, tigerseye, or assorted other gems you find. You can charge me for postage. Also, obviously, if you find any engineering plans mail 'em over.