Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Sounds like the Con was ON!

Sorry I missed it.. but in all reality, it was probably for the best with the whole office-fire thing we've been dealing with for the last two weeks and on top of that, our office-support person has been out for over a week now because her husband had to go in for an emergency surgical operation. Bleh.

As for gaming goodness, I just don't have the required time to put in to make a MMORPG like WoW do-able.. =(

Here's one small vote for continued attempts to make NWN workable for everyone on Sunday evenings. This upcoming weekend is not going to work for me, that much I know already. However, once the holidays simmer down a little bit, I think we'll be cool to get going with this full-swing in a few weeks if anyone is still interested that is.

As a bit of good/interesting news, I've been offered a share of a start up software development company if I run the business end of things for them. I dunno where it's going or if it will even work, but why not.. if it doesn't go anywhere, my end of things is relatively small. If it does go places, then my responsibilities start growing exponentially, but so does our income. The basic premise is to design and develop a complete new game based on the half-life2 engine. The computer fellas have been banging away on the artwork, models and storyline/gameplay for a while now in expectation of the release of HL2 and are now starting to code. More or less, it's about a civil war between Mars and Earth.. the story line sounds pretty cool thus far. Let's hope it goes nuts, we all make millions and retire at 35. Hehe.. hey, we can dream, right?

=)

Late,

~O.