Friday, December 24, 2004

Guitars to wowshares?

It'd be impossible to catch up to your 500th level characters by now, and I dont' really feel like going through another game killing goblins and orcs for 2 XP points, when you need 5 trillion to get to level 10. That's one thing I never understood about NWN. At 14th level, I still had to fight against zombies and skeletons which didn't really do anything except annoy me and waste my time. Pretty sure WOW is the same way.

More on the jam session: I was telling the dude (justin) about the previous band, and the cover song that was almost played (twisted sister). Not a whole lot of skills and techniques used in that song. Maybe a reunion tour should happen sometimes, however unlikely... The Fans Demand it!

Theyre opening up a Rubio's around fremont. I don't remember having rubios in LA, but everyone says it's pretty good. Guess theyre expanding pretty fast.

Jael.