Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm down for whatever you fellas wanna do. I'm so BUMMED! There are no more free WW2 offers right now - my last one just ran out, and when I went to make a new free trial, they aren't offering anymore! I'm negative money in my bank account right now (typical for me) so I can't just subscribe or anything - i think i totally would too. At least the 30 day $20 activation fee - it's a great game and I was JUST starting to get good at it.

so, if you guys wanna do some NWN I can at least still play that. If you wanna do some fantasy shit, I'm in. If you want me to run a little mini-adventure in space, I'm also down. Either nwn thing we do, we need someone to run it. I bet eric could figure it out though. So ya, I got a meeting with the label guy at 5:30 (no photo-shoot today - good!) but I'll be back here well-before any gaming commences. Do it, yadda yadda yadda!