Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I hate the new Blog format

Now, new and improved clunky. Why can't they just leave the old design alone. It worked fine. ANyway...

Elrock, I feel the same way fromtime to time. I find that read the news can be a bit of an ambiguous event. On one end, I really want to know what is going on, but sometimes when I do I just wish I hadnt found out. Ignorance is truly bliss. Certainly, there is a huge parallel between the cold war and the war on terrorism and the direct effects upon our liberties. I really dont see any of these things changing soon either. The entire political arena is way off base of what it should be concentrated on. Like improving foreign policy and making allies, not more enemies. We have plenty of those. Right now, I think issues at home are much more important then the self-righteous acts of 'liberation' (read defending oil interests). But who is listening? Not the politicians in power. It will take time but eventually the American public will wake up and smell the coffee. Democracy works, you just have to motivate the public and get them to the polls.

Stupid Florida. stupid south. stupid mid-west. stupid church.