Saturday, March 01, 2003

Republican?

I work for Texans. Texans who love oil. Yeehaa! Does not get much more republican than that. Your colored? Go pick some cotton for me. Your gay, let me tie you to my bumper. Fortunately the people I work with are not republicans. SOme of the higher ups that work in the same building though, you can tell they are "Don't mess with Texas" types.

Yeah that Mr Rogers deal was a bummer. I guess he was 74. I didnt think he was that old already. Rude, he also had those little adventure to factories and other places of industry to show children how things were made. He always had those super basic Kmart shoes and those sweaters. As I kid I really like his show.

Ever since the accident I have not had a functional stereo. You see, my stereo has this security feature that if the power is removed from it, you need to enter in a passcode to use it again. Well I think that passcode is in storage in LA. D'oh!. I called the dealership to see if they can get the code based on my VIN... Nope! I need to have my stereo pulled to get the S/N off the back of the unit. Suck balls. So I have decided until I figure out how to pull the unit myself or when I have 10 hours to find the code in my storage unit, I am going to use the brute force method. I figure on average it will take about half a year. The code is 5 digits long comprised of numbers 1 to 6. 5 Senary digits makes for 6 to the power of 5 or 7776 combinations. Given that I can only try 10 codes at a time before the stereo will lock me out for 1 hour, that means the maximum number of attempts required to break the code is 778 times. On average it will require about 389 attempts to break the code since the average code number sits in the middle of the code possiblities. I figure I will be able to enter the codes an average of 2 times a day, so typically it will take me 195 days to complete the brute force crack. Game on. Maybe I will just go look and see if I can find the method for pulling the stereo.

I really do not like sore throats. Antibiotics did not work. Maybe I have a goiter growing.