Sunday, November 17, 2002

I'm Always Game

- Hangin' out on the weekends is good for me! We can play lots of NHL 2002 on the Gamecube while listening excitedly to both Strung Out and the Descendents! You know where youc an reach me! But anyway, yeah, I'm always game for some weekend fun, just give me a ring!

- Yeah, I hear that the Xbox Live! is neat too. I saw it at Fry's today and I'm just not sure I want to drop another $50 bucks, and then more for a game that works with it, you know? Time will tell. And I totally agree with the chatty headset, though there MUST be a mute option somewhere on the thing...

- Mon - Fri post 8pm works for me as far as rockin' out, I know Ryan is good after about 8.30pm, no idea about Jon and his crazy drinkin', Janice, Jordan, JP, Work, jackass watchin' schedule though. Of course, I have no new material, but can dredge up and re-work some more of the old stuff Ryan, Wayne and I have done. Always good for a quick song fix.

- I know I am really preaching to the choir here, but never, ever buy a game called G.I. Combat. This is the next game by one of the Close Combat geniuses and it is no better than the moisture shot forth by Vanessa's rear-end.