Monday, September 16, 2002

Track 1 on "

I have a beat in my head, I'm going to write the power chords down, but it goes somehting like this

---------------------------------------------------------------

Took her back to my apartment (dorm?),
with the flowers that I sent,
Sat her down on the couch,
we started making out,

Turned out the lights,
when she looked in my eyes,
things felt so right,
.... til my mom walked in the door,

(Chorus)
Cock-Blocking (3 man echo)
it ain't right, but you got to do it..
That's just the way it is...
That's just the way it is...

Little brother's gonna get laid,
tonight is his night,
Then he saw us there,

Pleaded for us to leave,
??????
Thought he was almost there,
Until we turned him down

(Repeat Chorus)

---------------------------------------------------
Still needs some work!!